This is what happens when you leave a toddler in the same room as a tub of aquaphore.
How much did she eat that stuff??? That looks awful, I can't imagine it's yummy! Who knows, Layla is Layla, she is an adorable girl.
So you're starting your girls earily with face creams? Interesting. . .
Oh, we also found a bead up her nose just before we put her down for a nap. John asked me to help her blow her nose and when I did a bead came out.
This is what happens when you leave a toddler in the same room as a tub of aquaphore.
ReplyDeleteHow much did she eat that stuff??? That looks awful, I can't imagine it's yummy! Who knows, Layla is Layla, she is an adorable girl.
ReplyDeleteSo you're starting your girls earily with face creams? Interesting. . .
ReplyDeleteOh, we also found a bead up her nose just before we put her down for a nap. John asked me to help her blow her nose and when I did a bead came out.
ReplyDelete