Saturday, September 5, 2009

You've got your hands full!


I seem to hear that a lot, looking at John in this pic I can see why. Family walks are great, especially when John does the carrying. I hurt my back Monday so strapping Sophie on me was not an option. She really enjoyed it, first time being face forward for a walk. We forgot a burp cloth though and she got to suck on the barf drenched pack, I don't think she minded that.

4 comments:

  1. It used to bother me when people said that. Now I enjoy the looks of shock when I tell people they are all mine. It does look overwhelming though. I think it's great that you take walks like that. Kudos to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am posting a comment. I hope that this comment posts. Last time I tried to post a comment, it didn't work. Does this comment post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray! My comment posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, the kids are cute...

    ReplyDelete