Thursday, August 27, 2009




So Sophia had her 4 month check-up this week. She is 16 1/2 lbs and 24 in, which puts her in the 93% for weight and 57% for height. What a butterball! Special thanks to Araksya who kept Layla company at her house while we were at the doctor's. The whole experience was better for all involved because of it (Araksya claims to have had a good experience too.)

4 comments:

  1. Chelsea, I am so excited that you started a blog!! It's really addictive, you'll see.
    I always enjoy Layla's company. You have darling kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Chelsea!
    I am so glad to see you have a blog now! I followed the link from your comment to discover this. Your girls are darling! I think you do have your hands full. But isn't it great!? I'd rather have them full than empty. And I get that comment too. Even though I only have 2 kids. People need to come up with new sayings.
    Keep up the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexy liddle ass

    ReplyDelete